Bringing some estrogen in this sport.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NinjaAnn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    My name is Nina Ann. I am 23 years old, Graduate college may 2015 with an english degree. I was raised in the country around guns and hunting and all the things that made me a tomboy growing up. I love to shoot guns for plinking and for competition whether its an at home sibling rivalry or a silhouette match. I always had a small interest with guns because it was my connection with my dad and my bother but it was not until 2013 that I was interested enough to learn about different guns and take an interest in everything the local gun shop had to offer. I started working that year at Cabelas and for a year I strictly sold optics. I made myself familiar with all types of guns and ammunition so I could better understand the needs of the customers and quickly became the Optics expert. I trained several people so I could move on and sells guns once I turned 21. I was mostly interested in showing off my knowledge of guns "for a girl" and skills mounting and sighting the gun I sell on the spot. I bought my first handgun, a ruger single six that year also. I later traded it for a semi-auto sig 22 mosquito. I bought a couple shotguns and took up skeet shooting, went on a work outing to the Police training range by lamar Dixin and kicked butt skeet shooting, then with my 10/22 shot a 3 inch explosive target at 200 yards that 6 eople tried to shoot with fancy guns from the Cabelas Gun Library. Now I am the marksman at work as well as the optics guru. Now I work at the NICS counter and in the gun vault to run background checks, steal and safety check firearms, and answer any and all questions customers are willing to ask a girl about guns. My little brother (not yet 21 yrs old) is an infantry soldier in the US Marine Corps. He recently (nov 2014) returned to the states from his tour in afghanistan. Before he left he brought home his personal AR 15 rifle to shoot and modify. Of course this Christmas I had to buy myself one and be like my hero. I have a growing gun collection and am always up to talk guns.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Welcome to the site! Question- with your extensive background, what is the first handgun you would recommend for a lady to learn on? And what is the first carry weapon?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What are you trying to say there bub?!

Welcome to the forum chica!

Not to derail this ladies welcome, but the only member I ever see unilaterally and without fail, welcome ANY new members regardless of gender is JBP55. Your introduction is a great stereotypical example of how you ladies really do rule the so-called "man's" world. :mamoru:

And there is another one, that if the "Search" feature worked better, I would produce that was even more blatant! And hilarious! :p

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Not to derail this ladies welcome, but the only member I ever see unilaterally and without fail, welcome ANY new members regardless of gender is JBP55. Your introduction is a great stereotypical example of how you ladies really do rule the so-called "man's" world. :mamoru:

And there is another one, that if the "Search" feature worked better, I would produce that was even more blatant! And hilarious! :p
    Maybe it could be that it's refreshing for guys to see more interest from the ladies in a typical "man's" topic and therefore are more welcoming when they do show up. JMO

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe it could be that it's refreshing for guys to see more interest from the ladies in a typical "man's" topic and therefore are more welcoming when they do show up. JMO

Okay! That's a good answer! I don't know how many people are actually thinking that on here, but kudos to you for doing so. I concur with your statement. However, just because they are female and even with your assumption, things don't always turn out on here with that sentiment in mind. :mamoru:

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?126765-Hi/page2&highlight=

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom