Set date for Silencerco Shoot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim's Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Baton rouge, LA
    Yeah I wanted to do it on a Saturday but we weren't able to reserve the range for the weekend. So, we are putting out the word early so everyone can make arrangements to get off work

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I don't have any immediate plans to buy one, but I am interested in checking them out and possibly buying one in the future. Is this a small event or are guys like me encouraged to come out?

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I don't have any immediate plans to buy one, but I am interested in checking them out and possibly buying one in the future. Is this a small event or are guys like me encouraged to come out?

Go shoot one and your plans will change quickly. They are addictive.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    So do we bring our own hosts? or does it all have to be their hosts? Also ammo, bring your own, or is it supplied/purchased?

Jim's Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Baton rouge, LA
    Silencerco is bringing all the suppressors and firearms. No personal firearms. Ammo will be purchased at a discount price. Once I get all the details and info together I will post to let everyone know.

Jim's Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Baton rouge, LA
    We are getting closer to the date! 11-3 at APSO Range Friday April 24th. We will have several guys from Silencerco there, they are bringing all their suppressors, hosts and ammo. No charge for anything but Im pretty sure they will bring merchandise with them to sell. All suppressors will be 10% off that day. We will also have Mark Garber out there doing gun trusts, $300.00. TSumara Designs, engraving company we recommend, will be out there. Also Paul Aubert with the Nation of Patriots. John Jackson from Out da Bayou TV Show, is filming that day as well. Catering provided, and maybe some Twin Peaks girls out there. I think this is gonna be one bad ass event!! Cant wait to see you guys there! If you have any questions or want to RSVP just email me at: melissa@jimsfirearms.net

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I sent an e-mail to RSVP this morning, hopefully it wasn't too late. I already took off work for that day. Also, is it possible to bring a friend along with me?
    I am definitely looking forward this.

Top Bottom