SOLD: SS 580 Series Mini-30 (last Price Drop)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5Legion

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2014
    Alexandria
    FS in Alexandria area: my custom Mini-30 in stainless steel. Super clean/low round count. I sent this to "GUNDOC" at Great West Gunsmithing for a trigger job, bedding, and fit a spare factory firing pin (only available via Ruger authorized 'smiths like John - who is the expert on these guns. His website: http://greatwestgunsmithing.com/mini14.htm ). The rifle will come with one Ruger 5 round mag and one factory 20 round mag. I have two handguards (factory and choate). Also included is the fitted spare firing pin (factory Ruger) and a spare factory gas bushing). Also the rifle has a short (3 inch) Magpul rail on the left side of the forearm to attach a tac light - also done professionally by GUNDOC. The sling pictured is not included. This Mini is better than new. I'm motivated to sell locally, but I'm not in a hurry. Asking $750 local, which is a smoking deal considering all I've had done (over $250 worth of custom work). The only trades I'd consider are for like new higher end AKs, I'm not a fan of underfolders or a lot of rails. Thanks! 5L

Mini001.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom