Having trouble locating a Mosin 91/30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    I finally decided to go ahead and get a Mosin rifle, but now I cant seem to find one. Anybody else noticing that they are just gone? I knew I should've stocked up on them when they were $99 but I never thought they'd be so hard to find.

Larry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Bossier City
    Guns and Ammo had several a few weeks back for about $170. I have never done business with them so have no opinion.

Guns and Ammo
    (318) 742-1685
    5608 Hwy 3, Bossier City, LA 71111 (actually closer to Benton)

(318) 742-1685

Bayouhunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Opelousas
    I just sold an extra ex-dragoon upper handgaurd on ebay. I payed $15 for it last year (was gonna do a restoration but never got around to it) so I thought I'd be lucky to see $30.

Nope ended up at $70. That's more than I payed for some of my complete rifles.

Wish I would have stocked up on those handguards but I thought I payed too much for that one lol.

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    I dont know how up to date "guns and ammo" website is with their current stock, but they were sold out on the web yesterday. I need to call or get my buddy in Benton to go check for me.

I had a guy offer me a cut down mosin with no sights and a painted receiver and barrel. I passed because I wanted to get a traditional one, but now I'm thinking it's next to impossible to find one anymore.

Top Bottom