Daltech Force Leather Belts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    I needed a new belt and after hearing so much about Daltech Force's bullhide belts, I decided to give them a shot.

I was nearly ready to spend 100 bucks on a gunbelt, but a couple of people kept at me about trying the 1/4 inch thick bullhide belts from Daltech Force, so I ordered this one:

https://www.daltechforce.com/gun-belts/double-stitched-bull-hide-bullbelt®

Price was about 55 bucks shipped. They offer free shipping and free returns if size is wrong.

The website says to order 2" longer than the pant size you wear. I have a 34" waist and because I wear IWB nearly all the time I ordered a 37". I also specified the extra thick option which is a full 1/4 thick hide. No extra charge.

US made.

I got the 9-hole 3/4 in. spacing (no extra charge), which worked out well. You can also order 7-hole 1in. spacing.

If you have any other needs not listed, you can call them and they will make it happen if it's possible to do so. Both times I called prior to ordering, I actually spoke to the owner. She is very friendly and has the belts in production within two days.

The belt arrived today, less than a week after ordering. Beats the 6 week time frame I would have had if I ordered from the custom guy.

Let me tell you, this is a VERY high quality belt. If you wear outside the waistband, this belt will definitely hold a handgun up with no issue. I tried it with a Colt Commander in a leather OWB type belt slide and the belt has no flex. Matter of fact, I cannot fold the belt over at all (width-wise).

The stitching is done nicely and they use Chicago type screws for buckle, which allows you to switch buckles if you need to.

I wore it all day and found it extra sturdy and comfortable.
    This belt definitely beats anything I've found in stores. At this price point, no leather belt comes close.

This style belt comes in black or brown with a choice of either chrome or brass color buckle

Time will tell how well the belt holds up and I'll post follow ups later on.

Last edited:

can man

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    jackson, la
    Thanks for info. I just ordered one for my Ruger Alaskan and Galco molded holster. Hope it will hold that heavy little snubby upright! Can Man. I will be out on Hwy 61 in Zachary Friday and Sat , weather permitting. Phone 225-721-1813
    .GOT MY BELT. EXCELLENT QUALITY

Last edited:

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I just received my Deltech Force belt. I am very impressed with the quality. The price was better than a lot of less quality belts also.

Thanks for the info on a good belt.

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    I've been wearing it a few weeks now and it is the best belt I've ever owned.

Still very stiff with zero flex when wearing my Colt Commander OWB.

I'll likely order the brown belt this week .

Smells great too. Like a saddle. :)

Top Bottom