Silencerco Owners: FREE TShirt or Can pouch!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Look what showed up today! Seems pretty well made. The price was right too!

BotPzmY.jpg

OnlKm2h.jpg

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Just like the one that came with my octaine, but now you have to send for it. Sad move on their part. They take something away that was included with the suppressor and now send it to you as a free gift? Oh well, at least it's still free. But my son liked collecting the dog tags they were sending out when you registered them.

Last edited:

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    Just like the one that came with my octaine, but now you have to send for it. Sad move on their part. They take something away that was included with the suppressor and now send it to you as a free gift? Oh well, at least it's still free. But my son liked collecting the dog tags they were sending out when you registered them.

They still include pouches. Just not embroidered with the Silencerco Logo. I've registered 3 new cans with Silencerco as of late.. Sadly, they apparently only feel that the first registered Can warranted a Tshirt. The subsequent 2 did not.

Its the same way that silencershop stopped giving you a "tactical pot holder" with each order, then started doing it again for a while, then stopped again. ::shrug::

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    They still include pouches. Just not embroidered with the Silencerco Logo. I've registered 3 new cans with Silencerco as of late.. Sadly, they apparently only feel that the first registered Can warranted a Tshirt. The subsequent 2 did not.

Its the same way that silencershop stopped giving you a "tactical pot holder" with each order, then started doing it again for a while, then stopped again. ::shrug::

Sucks. It seems like a pouch would cost more than a tshirt. But then again...why would you want the same shirt twice? Lol

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    Sucks. It seems like a pouch would cost more than a tshirt. But then again...why would you want the same shirt twice? Lol

Because I replace all of my pouches with the YHM fire retardant ones anyways so I don't have to sit at the range for 30 mins till they cool off.

Plus the shirts are lowerish quality.... after 3 washings they look like that tshirt that you never threw away after college. :p

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Because I replace all of my pouches with the YHM fire retardant ones anyways so I don't have to sit at the range for 30 mins till they cool off.

Plus the shirts are lowerish quality.... after 3 washings they look like that tshirt that you never threw away after college. :p

Hey I agree but its pretty soft and comfortable. Those kids at the silencerco tshirt sweatshop know how to make em right!

Top Bottom