Lake city M193/5.56 ammo deal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Makes you wonder what kinda good deals theyre getting it for! Thanks for the post.

I'm pretty sure the price to the retailer never changed. Looks like prices are slowly leveling off. I've seen 193 going for 29 cents per round and 855 for 33 cents. Almost time to start buying again. Mean time:

AR mags for 6-8 bucks
    9mm ball under 10 bones per 50
    AR parts and rifles galore for cheap prices
    And $179 10/22 rifles....
    Plenty to keep a guy busy

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    It's definitely time to be buying. Even if it's just a few hundred rounds at a time. There WILL be another panic buy, and prices will jump up while availability goes down. My plan is to not wait until the prices go up again. I'm just buying as I can. In stock market terms, think of it as dollar cost averaging. Any ammo I buy now will last longer than I will, anyway, so there's no downside to getting it.

www.gundealio.com

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    It's definitely time to be buying. Even if it's just a few hundred rounds at a time. There WILL be another panic buy, and prices will jump up while availability goes down. My plan is to not wait until the prices go up again. I'm just buying as I can. In stock market terms, think of it as dollar cost averaging. Any ammo I buy now will last longer than I will, anyway, so there's no downside to getting it.

www.gundealio.com

I don't think it will ever be any cheaper than it is at this time. I have played this game for the last 10 years and I watch prices almost daily. You just have to be diligent in your search and buy when the discounts are offered. :cool:

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    I don't think it will ever be any cheaper than it is at this time. I have played this game for the last 10 years and I watch prices almost daily. You just have to be diligent in your search and buy when the discounts are offered. :cool:

Grab the new, FREE, smart phone app for deals and notifications of specials. Of course, I don't think we ever actually save money. We just buy more ammo and guns! ;) App is Gundealio.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom