CCI large pistol primers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaggerBlade

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 26, 2015
    Baton Rouge LA
    I am in search of 400-1000 CCI large pistol primers. I will purchase or I have some CCI small pistol primers or some CCI large pistol magnum primers to trade. Please PM me if you can help me out.

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    I am in search of 400-1000 CCI large pistol primers. I will purchase or I have some CCI small pistol primers or some CCI large pistol magnum primers to trade. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Thompson Creek Sporting Goods in Jackson, LA has them in stock. Guy named Tony runs the shop. Great guy to deal with.

Also, Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply off Jefferson Hwy in BR usually has them in stock.

DaggerBlade

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 26, 2015
    Baton Rouge LA
    Thanks for the replies. I was at Cabela's yesterday but they had no large pistol but lots of small pistol. I will check out Academy this afternoon and see what they have.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Louisiana Gun has CCI, Win, Federal & Federal Match large pistol primers in stock. We also have a good supply of small pistol primers as well.

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    12728 Jefferson Hwy.

DaggerBlade

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 26, 2015
    Baton Rouge LA
    I didn't know Academy had reloading supplies. The Academy guy says they don't handle powder. I went to the Academy in BR and they had plenty primers although I think they were a little pricy. Bought 2 boxes just to be on the safe side. Thanks again for the replies.

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    The last two trips to Cabela's yieled primers. Prices were reasonable, $29.00 per thousand and they seemed to have a fair supply. Last trip they let me buy TWO, 50 round boxes of 22 LR's ....ooooh for joy.
    I'm going to have to save a bulk pack box to show my kids how you used to be able to buy 22's in boxes of 550 rounds and weren't limited to just one box , you could buy all you wanted. Them days are gone!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom