2015 Louisiana Gator Classic!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L10TootieLynn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Chauvin, LA
    This year's Louisiana Gator Classic will be held October 22nd-25th at Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux, LA and consist of 12 stages, 300+ rounds.
    Competitors visit prize table in order of finish. There will be a free jambalaya lunch on Sunday.

Entries for the match will be available to Louisiana Section Members ONLY starting Monday, June 1st 9:00 AM--Friday, June 5th 10:00 PM on www.practiscore.com (same website as last year)

Once entries close on June 5th, I will settle the entries for LA Section Members and emails will be sent out with approvals.

Then on Monday, June 8th at 6:00 PM Central the entries will go live again for the remaining slots to everyone else.

You will have 14 days to send in payment once approval email is sent (the address to send payment will be in the email sent after the entries are approved on Practiscore)
    If payment is not received your spot will be given to the next competitor on the waiting list.

Match fee is $175.00, Women $100, Juniors shoot free

T-Shirts $15.00 max 2

There will be no trading slots

Please contact Stephanie Martin at smartin922@gmail.com or cajunactionshooters@gmail.com with any questions!

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    It filled up in 3 minutes, the fee may not be high enough? So raising the fee so only the "rich" can partake is that the direction the people putting on the match want to go in? Is it just about the money? If so then so be it, it's free enterprise. But I myself think it should be more about the sport, the shooting, the comrade, the passion, the "love of the game" than about how much money a match can make or how nice the prize table is. Sure nice prize tables are cool but the people winning the best gear are usually the people who need it the least.

I shot a match this weekend in a different discipline. Match fee was $75, I finished second, no prize table just a nice small trophy/plaque. I had a great time and meant some new people and reunited with other familiar faces. It's about the sport for me. Is saying "I paid to get into the most expensive match in the state/country/world" really what it's all about? If you are only there for prizes I think you are there for the wrong reasons. Just my opinion that no one asked for and didn't pay a dime for so it's worth about the same.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom