ffs help me find a holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    thus far my tailored shirts and khakis are working great, but in light shirts it certainly does print. (well enough for me to see it in the mirror and wonder how people CANT see it) I initially dismissed the g43 as something i wouldn't be interested in, but I may revisit that as an option as well.

you know, an excuse for more guns and everything.

Sadly, I dismissed the 43 as well and I was looking for one this weekend lol.

I most definitely can't carry the G17/Eidolon combo in a Columbia PFG type polo shirt. It drapes right over everything and you can see it all. I tried one of my neon green fishing shirts (PFG) and it was like putting a sign on my crotch saying (Look at my huge gun) :mamoru:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    barneys gunna order me one. 358.00 and 4-6 weeks.

few hundred bucks, no problem. waiting 4-6 weeks? hell i'll forgot what i ordered.

That's not too bad, but I hate waiting. Last time I waited 2 months for something, I completely forgot about it (like you said). Hell, I've been trimming down my gear, just for the fact that I have crap that I can't even remember buying.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    It would be rather easy to tell people that it is your insulin pump. I've done it once and just went back to the conversation like nothing happened.

Or you could say it's your colostomy bag no one wants to ask any questions about those.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Have you tried pocket carry while going tucked? I have thought about using a tuckable holster for business attire (which is always tucked everyday for me), but I am too skinny and anything prints too much. Pocket carry though..me gusta!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    my pockets are usually pretty loaded up as is. on the days where i can skate by with cargo pants I do pocket carry, but the hip is my comfort zone. the tailored shirts are working wonders, but a g43 or shield would give warm fuzzies

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom