CMP Talladega Facility

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike308

HandiChamp
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Pearl River
    Went to the new CMP Talladega Shooting Facility this past weekend for the D-Day M1 match and the EIC match on Sunday. This is one first class facility. There is a 600 yard rifle range with electronic targets set at 200, 300 & 600 yards. Shoot and see your hit on the screen right in front of you. Same on pistol line. There are pistol and shotgun ranges and small bore. Creedmoor has a shop right inside the fantastic clubhouse. Fees are very reasonable. Rifle range $20.00 half day and $35.00 all day; clays $35.00/100. Don't remember the others but all equally as reasonable.

They will be putting on matches throughout the year. Yes it is about 360 or so miles from where I live but for a great match it is well worth the trip.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Went to the new CMP Talladega Shooting Facility this past weekend for the D-Day M1 match and the EIC match on Sunday. This is one first class facility. There is a 600 yard rifle range with electronic targets set at 200, 300 & 600 yards. Shoot and see your hit on the screen right in front of you. Same on pistol line. There are pistol and shotgun ranges and small bore. Creedmoor has a shop right inside the fantastic clubhouse. Fees are very reasonable. Rifle range $20.00 half day and $35.00 all day; clays $35.00/100. Don't remember the others but all equally as reasonable.

They will be putting on matches throughout the year. Yes it is about 360 or so miles from where I live but for a great match it is well worth the trip.

Thanks for the report.

Do you find guys trust the E-scoring or are they distrustful of it? I didn't know Creedmoor had a shop there.

Top Bottom