Gunfighter 1 July 18 Robert, La

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    We filled up this months GF1 and GF2 so we thought we would add another date. These are the last chances to get into the level one classes this year!

Nate

GUNFIGHTER I

WHEN:
    July 25, 2015 @ 8:00 am

WHERE:
    Robert, LA

COST:
    $175.00

GUNFIGHTER I
    Gunfighter I is our intro level defensive pistol class focusing primarily on handgun fundamentals and manipulations, the survival mindset, and basic gun fight tactics. Whether you are a new gun owner, concealed permit holder, casual shooter, or even a well-tuned enthusiast, you are guaranteed to walk away with new skills and significantly improved ability to defend yourself.

Full Details and registration: http://www.advantagegrouptraining.com/ai1ec_event/gunfighter-3/?instance_id=269

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    What type of holsters and mag carriers are recommended for this course?

I think a kydex outside the waist band holster and basic mag carrier are your best bet. If you are close to Hammond Interstate Guns can take care of you. If not and you're shooting a 9mm Glock I will have loaners available.

hokie74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    I have IWB holsters by T&T Gunleather and Crossbreed. Mag holder is IWB by T&T but its too bulky when combined with IWB holster. Could go with H&K USP or G19.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I have IWB holsters by T&T Gunleather and Crossbreed. Mag holder is IWB by T&T but its too bulky when combined with IWB holster. Could go with H&K USP or G19.

You should really consider borrowing an OWB holster and mag holder. You'll find that a hot pistol in your pants on a hot day is uncomfortable and distracting.

MONK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    We had our second GF1 in a week today. It was a great group, and I feel everyone came away with something they improved on. Yall were a great group and kept safety first. It was truly a pleasure and look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Monk

Top Bottom