WTT: Nice plum furniture izzy Russian88 AK47 parts kit everything except for receiver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    SORRY GUYS BUT THIS PARTS KIT HAS BEEN SOLD

i have a very nice numbers matching russian88 izzy ak 74 with plum furniture that I received in a trade and it seems like it's never been fired and the BCG is shiny and looks brand new (numbers matching)and had plans on getting it built.comes with everything except receiver.
    I'm looking to trade for a complete rifle Ak,Ar's.. no bolt actions..I do plan on getting it built and turn it into a beauty but I want to see what's out there that maybe can change my mine on getting it built and just trading it for a complete rifle.
    I do not know much about Aks and parts kits and collector values but I did put it on one of the biggest Ak forums and all the guys had nothing but good things to say about this kit and This is a nice authentic russian AK
    You can Call but I perfer text 504-2558426 im located in houma lousiana..trade value is $600. Im also interested in handguns,revolvers,keltecs etc just let me know what you got.

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Bump...i will trade for a glock 26 or glock 27 ..i really want to get it built but am having trouble finding someone to put it togather for a decent price in the houma area..if anyone knows someone that can put it togather for me please let me know..otherwise i will trade it for a hand gun or keltec sub2000

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom