Interstate Guns in Hammond

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLASHOOTER

Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I just wanted to put something up on the forum about my experience with Interstate Guns in Hammond. I went there today and looked at a couple of sights for my Glock 26. The salesperson was very helpful and showed me the two I had come in to see and explained what each was good for. I work in retail and appreciated that he did not just try and sell me the higher priced ones. Now, I did go with the higher priced ones only because they suited my needs better. I had the salesperson install them while I waited. He took his time and I could tell he was making sure they were put on there right. I WILL be going back if I need more sights put on any future guns.

I big thanks to the guys at Interstate Guns. My work buddy who was with me even commented about how nice the store was and I have to agree. If you have something you are looking for give them a call or a visit.

DAVE_M

_________
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I just wanted to put something up on the forum about my experience with Interstate Guns in Hammond. I went there today and looked at a couple of sights for my Glock 26. The salesperson was very helpful and showed me the two I had come in to see and explained what each was good for. I work in retail and appreciated that he did not just try and sell me the higher priced ones. Now, I did go with the higher priced ones only because they suited my needs better. I had the salesperson install them while I waited. He took his time and I could tell he was making sure they were put on there right. I WILL be going back if I need more sights put on any future guns.

I big thanks to the guys at Interstate Guns. My work buddy who was with me even commented about how nice the store was and I have to agree. If you have something you are looking for give them a call or a visit.

I've been to IG once and was very glad that I did. The salesperson, Tyler, was extremely helpful and did an excellent job installing new Glock sights.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I recently posted in the LE thread too about IG. They have become my go to for premium gear. Picked up a vortex a few weeks ago and some surefire kit over the past several months. Don't have a bad thing to say about them, other than they make my wife mad at me........:D

Jasarii

Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Have not had an opportunity to stop by there yet...but will once I get back by my home town again. Miss living in Hammond! :(

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    My only go to shop. All the people are shooters so they run the gear they sell and are in the know. Good people and good shooters. I never walk out feeling like I've been taken by slick talking sales person.

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    We are very lucky to have the quality of knowdge and inventory of IG local to us. People selling quality products with experience using those products is not something common in other places.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom