Huge discount for new concealed carry permit holders on VATA's Intro Pistol Courses

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg Lapin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    We are offering a hugely discounted rate of just $50 for our Intro to Tactical Pistol course (on the calendar July 11 and October 3) for anyone who has received their concealed carry permit in the last year in an effort to encourage people to get additional training beyond the basic permit class. See attached flyer for more details.

Attachments

• VATA CC Discount Web.jpg
      VATA CC Discount Web.jpg
      78.6 KB · Views: 149
    Last edited:

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    This is an awesome deal! My wife and I have taken some of the VATA classes and had a great time and got some good training in. The price can't be beat...

I got the email this morning and let some new CC folks know today, hopefully they'll take you guys up on the offer.

Greg Lapin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Thanks Tboy! Appreciate the support. Just trying to give an incentive for concealed carry permit holders to increase their knowledge and competency level.

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    AAR - took this class, this past Saturday. There were a total of 12 class members and 2 instructors (Destin and Jason). The class was very well designed, presented, and very safe. I ended up with a round count of about 250. Great work starting on fundamentals and as it turned out, half of the class had a little more shooting experience than the other half, so we were pushed to run faster, and farther back than the others, which allowed us to push our limits more than would have occurred in a standard intro course.

The instructors were able to offer quick, corrective advice to all participants, but what impressed me the most was there were 3 ladies in the class and the instructors paid a particular attention to them, making sure they were given lots of pointers, lots of positive encouragement, and my impression was they probably got the most out of the class. I would definitely bring my wife and daughter to this class, as a way to get them more comfortable shooting.

Hats off to VATA - looking forward to training more with them, in the future.

Top Bottom