Concealed carry permit and trouble with doctor summary.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SoldMySoul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2015
    Louisiana
    Hello Gents and Ladies if any here! My question, I will try and keep simple is about obtaining a doctor's signature for being prescribed Wellbutrin 4 years ago. I had a back injury and was feeling a little down about it 4 years ago. I was prescribed Wellbutrin for the down in my mood and for smoking cessation. The script was taken for a month and I received treatment from an Ortho doctor for my back. Within a few weeks I felt better from the back treatment and no longer needed or desired to take the Wellbutrin. I also was new to Louisiana and I had no need to see the first doctor for anymore treatment.

Well today I try to get the prescribing doc to sign the medical summary form and He refused to since I was not his patient and I didn't follow up with him. Of course the reason I didn't follow up was because of getting treatment for what contributed to why I was down... Discs bulged L4/5-L5/S1 and difficultly walking. Received steroidal injections and in weeks bam!!! I felt great and could walk normal.

What am I to do if the prescribing doctor will not sign the form?? Hell, I carry a firearm for my employment as well as have a secret government clearance as well as law enforcement background. This dilemma is causing me grief!! Help.

Thanks guys and I appreciate any advice given.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom