Decisions Decisons

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm considering making some changes to my .22lr rifle collection.

So I currently have a S&W M&P 15-22 and recently acquired a Ruger American Rimfire. I am debating on getting a 10/22 take-down with the 10.5" tactical solutions suppressor barrel and maybe upgrade the stock.

The 15-22 has a CMC drop-in Trigger, All Magpul Furniture (ACS Stock, rubbarized grip, AFG2, MBUIS), KNS Precision anti-walk pins, Noveske Magpul 60 degree ambi-safety, Plinker Tactical Charging Handle with extended lever, aluminum free floating handguard with configurable rails (Not the junk polymer quad rail that it comes with), tacticool barrel nut adapter (You can put any handguard on it now), Xtreme Tactical Bipod, Barrel Shroud (fake suppressor)... it even has a custom made FUNCTIONING dust cover. I have about 6 magazines for it (including a plinker tactical hicap mag with loader). I threw a Tactcal Scope with rail adapter and Micro Red Dot on it as well. It has NEVER BEEN FIRED!!! It was a project that now sits in my safe.

IMG_0183.jpg

The American Rimfire has a Boyd's Stock, Extended Tactical Bolt Handle, Timney Trigger, Top Rail, Blakhawk! BiPod, and a HUGE overkill scope with anti-cant device. I also have about six 10 round magazines, two 25 round magazines, two 30 round magazines, and one 50 round magazine. The Boyd's stock is not pictured here... but you can see the bolt handle.

IMG_1518.jpg

I am thinking about selling the 15-22... but I would have to get about $1000 for it, and even that would be about a $300 loss with everything. So... thoughts? Keep the 15-22 and forget the 10/22? Keep them both and get the 10/22? Sell them all (not going to happen)?

Top Bottom