WTS: AK-47 parts, stocks, triggers, brakes, furniture

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    All prices are cash in Baton Rouge or I will ship on your dime. I’m not looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. Please contact me via PM. Thanks

UTG scope rail mount $20
    4bflu2j3fs8p2jd63vg4.jpg

Tapco fire control group, used but not much, $20

lmoqn72j5n3e8owzuhmm.jpg

Tapco gas piston $10
    gn5c7jadkwrqskgtpgv.jpg

CNC Warrior slant brake, this is somehow misthreaded and would not fit my barrels, FREE
    xwqyces8wf6ed6i721oz.jpg

Extended muzzle shroud false brake, this is made to fit over an Arsenal SLR-107CR to give the barrel the appearance of a long brake while covering the plain barrel, $20
    eu2vvjqnjju754qghk4d.jpg

slr107crh.jpg

Saiga rifle conversion lower handguard retainer. I bought this to put on a Draco but it didn't fit so it is virtually new. This part allows you to easily add a standard AK lower handguard to a Saiga rifle. This is the Gunkoted version which sells for $45 but is currently out of stock which often happens. I had to wait several weeks for this to come back in stock once I found out about it. $20

http://saiga-ak.com/

front_pic.gif

AMD-65 beech wood US made grips by Ironwood Designs. These run $76 a pair from Ironwood for raw grips with a current wait time of 6-8 weeks. These have been sanded and finished in Watco Danish oil per Ironwood's recommendation. $70

bqfugco6rdw4wsti77n.jpg

c21r80rxw2l8dyeq8l.jpg

I have two parts to change a standard Krinkov to the one-off "AKMSU". From what I have read the AKMSU was never made by the Soviets but what is shown as an AKMSU is a custom Khyber Pass krink. I think it's one of the coolest looking AK variants I've seen and I especially like the thumb hole front handguards. I recently purchased the reproduction AKMSU lower handguard and muzzle booster not realizing that the Yugo M92 I have uses a different size muzzle booster than the standard 24mm threads (also has an adapter for standard 14mm threads). In my excitement in finding the parts I didn't bother to see if they would actually fit what I have so I dropped a good bit of coin on something I cannot use. These handguards will not fit a standard AK or even a Yugo M92 type krink. You will need one of the Russian or Bulgarian krinks for these to work.

The only place I have found these parts is was (no longer listed) at AA-OK where the booster is $48 and the lower handguard is $78. Shipping is $13 for both for a total of $139. AA-OK seems to sell regular AK parts and also some listed as airsoft parts. They do not list these two items in the airsoft category but they are built by an airsoft company. I do not know if the booster can be used in a live fire weapon (though I had every intention of trying) so the buyer may want to take that into consideration. The booster is made out of metal and other than the packaging I wouldn't have known it was made by an airsoft company. The lower handguard is made by the same company though wood is wood so there's not reason that shouldn't work just fine on a firearm. $80

Here are pictures of the two parts I have (stock photos but mine are brand new).

xnc9moyyl4988giy1k3.jpg

lt5i2fpvtmp9cuysfva.jpg

Here is a picture of the original AKMSU. Note that the lower handguard of the original is shaped near the thumb hole while the reproduction is not.

pgqovo162tf23ce2r8c.jpg

tbvrjocv30c5u8vbwcg.jpg

scezr8v2gppm7pcwh4b.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom