Anyone visit Clark Creek NA recently?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Taking the wife out there this weekend. I am pretty sure we will catch some rain but it is the first weekend we have free since baby. Just wondering if anybody has visited there recently. It has been over a year since I've been there so just trying to see what others think. Not too concerned about getting wet she usually likes to hike through the water anyway. Any info would be appreciated. I'll take and post some pictures while out there.

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    I wonder if the mules still hang around the parking lot. Last time we were there ( a few years ago) 4 or 5 were there looking for treats and petting....had a bag of cookies they enjoyed ! We enjoyed the mules more than the trail and waterfalls !
    Gary

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    It was nice around March. Bathrooms were clean, got packed while we were on our way out (we go early). Each time we have gone there is always someone that says watch out for snakes when it gets hot, I still have not seen any.
    Id like to go back after some good rains to see all the falls, I'm still missing 2.

Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Good deal. I remember the honor box. The game warden across the street was checking the window tags from the check in ticket. So I know to have some cash on me.

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Make sure you pay that fee. The Park Ranger or Wildlife Agent hunts at the same lease I regularly hunt down the road and he watches the box vigilantly.

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    We went back in April and enjoyed the day.
    Go early to avoid the rush.
    We started hiking 9:30ish and there were maybe 3 other vehicles in lot.
    When we came out after lunch sometime lot was over flowing.

Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Good trip today got out of there before the rain came. Got there at about 11:30 and the parking area was pretty full. I figured with all the recent rain the water would be higher or or something. But awesome nonetheless. There was a woman with some kids that questioned my wife as to why she was standing there looking at the waterfall. She asked my wife to move cause she was making her nervous. What an odd person. Did not see any snakes. All in all it was a good trip.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Yes, I bring my dog there and hike the primitive trail. Don't forget to bring a pen or pencil for the honor box slip, I had to dig deep once. I could pay the fee, but no writing instrument there to fill out the paperwork. Also, lots of good geocaches there! Park was great in the spring, not really a summer thing for me, to hot! I get paid to sweat like that, no need to do it in my off time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom