SOLD: *****Sold*****2015 Bear Cruzer Compound 300 very firm or I'm keeping it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dahyer

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Brand new bear Cruzer with extras. I am a traditional archer and I thought I would try compound out. I bought this bow two weeks ago and have decided to stick with traditional archery. The bow shoots great but compound archery is just not for me. Here is what you get bear Cruzer in orange with upgraded hostage rest. Custom silencer package on bow custom wrist sling. Comes with the joker 4 pin sight 5 spot quiver and dart stabilizer that normally come with the bow. Has a standard d loop and trio peep sight also standard on bow. Manuals and cam adjustment modules for 1 inch,1/2 inch, and constant draw included. Comes with 4 arrows cut to 26.5 inches for a 26 inch draw 3 muzzy mx3 broad heads trufire patriot adult size release and case. Bow is rough sighted in for 20 30 40 yards on first three pins. It can be adjusted from 5 to 70 pounds currently at 60 and can be 12 to 31 inch draw currently set to 25.5. Now was professionally paper tuned and set up. Asking 425 because it is 10 days old and has lots of extras. OBO cash face to face only would like a quick sale no low balls please. Target photos are 10 and 20 yards and I'm new to shooting a compound. 3219872482

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom