My Saints Perspective

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Sorry for the thumbnails, can't figure out how to enlarge pic...wait.......this sounds like a Saints press conference!

Attachments

• IMG_16911.jpg
      IMG_16911.jpg
      24.8 KB · Views: 107
    • IMG_16611.jpg
      IMG_16611.jpg
      23.3 KB · Views: 115

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I am a hard core Saints fan from way back in the day. If they lose Sunday, this season is over! But they won't. Whether it is rigged or not, they will not lose!

NY is the biggest NFL market, there was no way the Giants weren't winning last night. I've seen that happen many times before.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sorry for the thumbnails, can't figure out how to enlarge pic...wait.......this sounds like a Saints press conference!

The Saint's front office was duped with Byrd. They were out maneuvered by the Bills and they should just admit it and move on. The egos in that NFL crap are unbelievable.

"Mickey, you and Sean got swindled! Get over it!"

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Win or lose Sunday dosnt matter one bit, there a 5 and 11 team at best. D and O line are garbage and its all won or lost right there. Yes Byrd is a bust and the front office made some bad moves. One good move that should be made before seasons end is ridding themselves of the Ryan boy.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Win or lose Sunday dosnt matter one bit, there a 5 and 11 team at best. D and O line are garbage and its all won or lost right there. Yes Byrd is a bust and the front office made some bad moves. One good move that should be made before seasons end is ridding themselves of the Ryan boy.

After 2 weeks of games, the Saints schedule is a lot less threatening then what was predicted. Dallas is in shambles. Saints were expected to lose that one, they won't. They will win that one too.

The NFC East is falling apart (we have 4 games against them), the Colts are 0-2, The Lions are 0-2, Jaguars are garbage, Texans have no QB, and the Bucs, Falcons, and Panthers, are not as good as their records indicate. We will get most of the wins from non-division opponents.

9-7

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Should change that picture to Jimmy Graham. Boy do we miss him in the end zone. Heard he is not happy at Seattle.

Jimmy Graham is 6' 7", Brandon Coleman is 6' 6"; I guarantee when they looked at the 2nd to last play of the Bucs game on film, they looked over at Brandon Coleman and told him his ass better start acting like Jimmy Graham. Jump!

What 6 foot 6 inch Brandon Coleman did on that play is simply unacceptable! If it happens again, you won't see him on the field again! ;)

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Saints O line is terrible, it makes drew brees look terrible (and got him hurt). The bucs made us look bad.... THE BUCS!!! I am a long time saints fan and I don't have a good outlook on this season. Jimmy being gone is the nowhere near the worst of our problems. Drew Brees' injury will probably bother him for the rest of the season. I would be surprised if we have a winning season.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Saints O line is terrible, it makes drew brees look terrible (and got him hurt). The bucs made us look bad.... THE BUCS!!! I am a long time saints fan and I don't have a good outlook on this season. Jimmy being gone is the nowhere near the worst of our problems. Drew Brees' injury will probably bother him for the rest of the season. I would be surprised if we have a winning season.

Ye have little faith! If they don't win Sunday, it's over. But watch what I am predicting.

Now, as for the offensive line; Max Unger is a certified stud! Watch how many defensive NG's get in Drew's face. It ain't going to be many. Remember, that was the big issue last year. Giving Drew that clear view in front, and the step up room to throw was the objective with the Unger/Graham trade.

If you turncoats want to know what the real problem is, it's the receiving core! They must start getting open. It's the NFL! No QB can move the chains if his receivers can't separate, unless they have all day back there. We already know that is not the case for us, hence Max Unger!

As painful is this is to admit, we have 26 new players on the team. They haven't been together long enough to know what each other's dicks look like in the locker room yet.

Sunday is the watershed moment! At least wait till then. ;)

yaonttwo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Metairie
    Anyone notice that the Saints did terrible until the grand daughter took over in 2003. Now the old money grubbing fart Tom has taken control again that things are not going well again.

mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    The Saints have reached what I call "institutional mediocrity". From top to bottom they need a house cleaning. Front office, coaches, players, and especially the scouting team. We haven't had a decent draft in years.

Originally I thought they'd go 7-9 on the season, but they'll be hard pressed to win 6 games this year. Time to get out the broom.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I think Mcown did a hell of a job and got them closer to a win than Brees has this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    It's time to start handing out bags like they did MRE's after Katrina. Set up some pick-up locations and just drive through.

Top Bottom