My Saints Perspective

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The 2015 Saints Season is OVER! They can only play the spoilers; and I don't hold out much hope of that. This is a bad football team that has given up on themselves. Can they beat Atlanta? Sure, the same way the beat Dallas; with Atlanta's key players hurt and luck. And this is the kind of game that is a trap. Team with nothing to lose at home on prime time tv, against a team with a lot to lose.

There is no way you can have 4 losses (2 of which are Div. foes) and 2 undefeated Division foes after 5 games and come back. The remaining games they are looking at least 6 almost for certain losses.

As a full blown Saints fan with blind Saints fan optimism; I would be absolutely stunned if they win more than 6 games all year. This team is that talentless.

Last edited:

mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    The remaining games they are looking at least 6 almost for certain losses.

As a full blown Saints fan with blind Saints fan optimism; I would be absolutely stunned if they win more than 6 games all year. This team is that talentless.

I'll agree that they'll be hard pressed to win 6 total games this year, but they are not completely talentless. What they are is directionless. Aside from the complete lack of scouting talent, the entire defensive staff needs to go. Why is it that Jenkins, who was adequate with us, get traded to Philly and is playing like an all-pro. Ditto Roman Harper, just adequate with us and now a high-level performer at Carolina. the Saint's defensive coaches are incapable of getting anything out of our players or creating defenses that take advantage of players' talents. And they do have some good, albeit raw, talent on D.

Same thing with the offense. We trade Sproles because for over two years he couldn't return a punt or kick for more than a yard, now with Philly he's a feared returner? Hell, that's coaching. as I wrote earlier in this thread, the Saints need a house cleaning from top to bottom.

mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    The Saints are a disgrace. A week after the bye, the Texans came ready to play and the Saints are still on bye week mentality. F this team. The Washington game was bad enough but today was the last straw. Penalties, no running game, no passing game, no protection, penalties, no rush defense, no pass defense against a crap QB, penalties. Every last coach should be fired, many of the players traded and we begin new in 2016.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    6a238e58773240c971eff96b86daa880.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Jeez...

This season is shot. We have a missing defensive coordinator. Nothing has changed. The defense still is going to suck for the rest of the season. That's a given. We need a new defensive coach that can train our defense.

We have weak defensive and offensive lines.

Bigger issue though... Drew is playing hurt. His passing is still good, but not consistent. This game wasn't as bad a loss as the score made it look- twice we were on the goal line and blew it. A 14 point swing would have made the loss feel a lot better. But we got beat no matter what the scoreboard says, if you know what I mean.

Its time to play the 3rd string (oh, yeah, we already are... :( ). Let the team managers get some time in the game. Put the saintsations in as receivers. Treat it like preseason and let the players we are keeping get some reps but not get hurt.

Stick a fork in it, this season is over. Time to prep for 2016!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Brees might not throw the most interceptions in the league but he sure seems to consistently throw them when they hurt most. Might be a time for a change of coaching staff and QB position. No one will argue he is one of the greats but even Brett Farve had to eventually throw the towel in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Its not quite time yet. He's still better than most. Giving him some time off and the promise of a better offensive line would help.

You know, there are two things we did when we won the superbowl we don't do any more. Strip balls and LOTS of substitutions. Maybe the new defensive coordinator can work on stripping but we could start working on substitutions now, starting with Drew. Let him play every other series?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I was putting up the wife's Christmas decorations before the 2nd quarter was over, and never went back to the game. The game was over long before that however.

The Saints are like a pile of my dogs **** in the yard. When you first see it you sigh and say to yourself; "Damn it!" And you know you have to get to it, but then you start doing other mundane tasks around the house like picking the last satsumas off of the fruit trees, or getting leaves out the pool; and then when you come back and see the pile of **** you realize that it is still the same pile of **** you first saw. Nothing has changed. So you just leave it there.

This team is a pile of ****!

The saddest part of this pathetic tragic/comedy is Drew Brees. You will most likely never see this caliber of QB in New Orleans or the NFL, again! This **** team will get him crippled or killed in the next 2 years. Remember, the only reason these piles of **** have 4 wins is because of Brees' efforts. He makes them have a chance at all; and as you can see, his talent has been squandered yet again this year.

Mickey Loomis is playing GM for both the Saints and the Pelicans. It is evident, no man can do both effectively! The Saints are suffering at the hands of this asinine experiment.

As sad as they are, they will most likely surprise Carolina this Sunday (though I will not be giving a f**k, nor watching), and when that Dome is half empty on national tv with the only undefeated team left in the NFL coming, maybe someone in the front office will pay attention this time. If they lose Sunday they will also lose at Tampa Bay, and the Lions and the Jaguars will have more of their fans in the Dome by the time they come. The problem is, the tickets were already bought up front. So everyone that paid for season tickets will take it in the ass on those.

I must admit, the NFL has figured out how to make money despite the product that gets **** out on the fields around the country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom