Yipee, received paperwork and picked up my new rifle today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    Paperwork on my new Daniel Defense M4-300 Blackout-SBR (short barrreled rifle) is in. I just picked rifle up from my dealer, Meplat. Yipee

I had previously received the paperwork for a DD-M4-300- ISR (Integrally Supressed Rifle) about a month ago. The flash arrester on this new rifle has been replaced with one compatable with a supressor which my local dealer has received but my paperwork is still pending. I'm guessing about a month off. And I'm also expecting a DD M4 5.56 SBR. This will end my purchases. This one is probably 2 months off based upon the timeline of my ordering them.

:):):)
    Grandpa

Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    Paperwork on my new Daniel Defense M4-300 Blackout-SBR (short barrreled rifle) is in. I just picked rifle up from my dealer, Meplat. Yipee

I had previously received the paperwork for a DD-M4-300- ISR (Integrally Supressed Rifle) about a month ago. The flash arrester on this new rifle has been replaced with one compatable with a supressor which my local dealer has received but my paperwork is still pending. I'm guessing about a month off. And I'm also expecting a DD M4 5.56 SBR. This will end my purchases. This one is probably 2 months off based upon the timeline of my ordering them.

Grandpa

I made the above post on Oct 6 when I received tax stamp paperwork on my DD-M4-300-SBR. My dealer just called and the tax stamp paperwork for the Omega supressor for this rifle is in. Yipee. I want to go shooting and compare noise levels between and intergal supressor an SBR with attached supressor.

The paperwork on the DD M4 5.56 SBR is still pending.

I also am waiting on a order of 500 rounds of 220 grain subsonic 300 blackout ammo. I tried Palmetto Armory which someone from this board recommended. I got a good price, but they are slow. I called them this morning because I had not received an e-mail indicating it had shipped after 1 week. They indicated likely shipping by end of this week. Two weeks to ship plus ship time is too slow. I really like "instant gratification."

Grandpa (again)

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    PSA can be slow to ship but their prices are hard to beat. I usually try to order ahead of time when getting stuff from them. They are very busy folks over there. they do a lot of internet business.

Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    PSA can be slow to ship but their prices are hard to beat. I usually try to order ahead of time when getting stuff from them. They are very busy folks over there. they do a lot of internet business.

I finally got my ammo. I also realized they are the same outfit that caused a bunch of liberals to get their panties in a knot because they displayed a billboard with a pic of a pistol and supressor along with the lyrics from "Silent Night." I have read that they are doubling down on this with other billboards. I'll do bussiness with them again simply because they have the courage to stick their finger in the eye of the political correctness crowd. They are my kind of people.

Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    On my October 6, 2015, I indicated I was waiting on my final Cat. III Tax Stamp. I'm still waiting on that one and expect it to be received any day now. I guess I lied about this being the end of my purchases. After hearing some of Obama's intentions, I ordered a second Daniel Defense, Mark 18, 5.56 SBR. I find it ironic that Obama hates guns and would like to prohibit them. But everytime he opens his mouth, a million guns get bought.

I also placed a second order of 500 rounds of 220 grain subsonic 300 blackout ammo from Palmetto Armory and an order of 1000 rouns of 5.56 cal, 855 ammo from Cheaper Than Dirt.

Grandpa

Last edited:

Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    On my October 6, 2015, I indicated I was waiting on my final Cat. III Tax Stamp. I'm still waiting on that one and expect it to be received any day now. I guess I lied about this being the end of my purchases. After hearing some of Obama's intentions, I ordered a second Daniel Defense, Mark 18, 5.56 SBR. Grandpa

Still impatiently waiting

Grandpa

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    The last suppressor I picked up in September, took 3 1/2 months. I put a new one in the works on 12-31-15. Hopefully yours will be in soon. Just apply for something every few months so you'll be getting a stamp in every few months. That helps pass the time.

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    The last suppressor I picked up in September, took 3 1/2 months. I put a new one in the works on 12-31-15. Hopefully yours will be in soon. Just apply for something every few months so you'll be getting a stamp in every few months. That helps pass the time.

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

it seems that we're stretching the approval time frames again. my last form 1 took just over 120 days.

Still waiting on a form 4 for which check was cashed 9/17.

it also occurs to me that the immediate form3 transfer hooha wont come to pass until after 41P is in place, which is annoying.

I have an SBR on order with a build date of 3/15. I hope it comes before all the stupidness. my wife has an aversion to being fingerprinted. :(

Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    On my October 6, 2015, I indicated I was waiting on my final Cat. III Tax Stamp. Grandpa

This one is in. I'll pick it up tomorrow from my dealer Meplat.

I guess I lied about this being the end of my purchases. After hearing some of Obama's intentions, I ordered a second Daniel Defense, Mark 18, 5.56 SBR. Grandpa

This one will still be a while. But that's OK since I have one of the same make, model and, cailber. RustyHammer requested pics. Sorry, I don't know how to do that. My screen name is Grandpa. That should explain that.

Grandpa

Last edited:
    Top Bottom