SOLD: T/C .45 cal. Hawken Rifle *Price drop*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Up for sale is an older Thompson Center Hawken in .45 cal. that I picked up a couple of months ago because I felt sorry for it. After a lot of cleaning, it ended up not being a bad looking rifle. Unfortunately, it was given little love by its previous owner. Bore is not great. Rifling is still plainly visible, but the bore is frosted up pretty good. I cleaned the heck out of it when I got it, but the damage was already done. Still shootable, and possibly capable of hitting where you aim it, but I haven’t had the opportunity to fire the thing. Prior owner was also fond of gun-smithing with plumbing tools… I had to file down some ugly pipe-wrench marks on the barrel/bolster and spot blue. End result is not really noticeable except for a couple of lines visible in the serial number.

Because of the barrel/bore issues, I’m now looking to get $125 for the rifle. I like these rifles and was thinking about getting another barrel (seems to be a bunch of them on ebay right now), but I just have too many projects and need to raise some funds so maybe I can actually finish one of them. Comes with the sling pictured. No accessories.

FTF only. Located in Hammond. I travel to BR daily during the week. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Okay, nothing but crickets chirping... so down goes a price to $125. This is a well built and nice looking rifle. Bore isn't THAT bad. Ain't great either, but is definitely still shootable. Trades considered (but I really prefer cash).

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom