Trijicon RMR vs Leupold DeltaPoint?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I can't decide between the Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint. This optic will be mounted to the slide of a Glock19 Gen4.

Pros and Cons of each?

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I think the Rmr would be the way to go. It's more "rugged" hence the name. And will be able to handle the cycling slide

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I haven't had any issues with the Deltapoint on pistol slides. I consider it to be the much better shooting optic if the two.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I don't know where you live, but if you ever came to the westbank on a weekend, I could probably sneak off from daddy duties and let you try out a RMR on a glock. I have 5 RMR's. and none of them have given me issues. 3 of them are mounted on pistol slides (Glock 34 MOS, Zev Tech d17, and FN-T) and one is mounted on a machine gun

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I like them both. I shot both the zev tech dragonfly and salient tier 1 in model 17 flavors, and though the salient felt better in hand, the zev tech shot better and more consistent for me. Not saying it is better overall, just saying it works best for me.

I have a factory pistol, but I have also bought a few triggers, and will say there seem to be some inconsistency between triggers. Some of mine feel noticeably heavier than others while using the same spring set up, my factory zev probably has the nicest trigger of the group.

BeardedPatriot38

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    New Iberia, Louisiana
    Thanks I'm gonna order the RMR today.

Hey man, I am a glock fan and have a couple of 19s. I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm C.O.R.E with a Trijicon RMR 06 and I can tell you that I like it enough to be putting them on my glocks as well here shortly. The RMR is the way to go, it awesome! You won't be disappointed.

" When corruption reigns, Revolution follows... "

Top Bottom