Geoengineering

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/prepping-101-the-meek-shall-inherit-what/

So I received an email labeled "Prepping 101..." which started ok, but ended up being a "geoengineering/chemtrail/weather control" conspiracy theory article. I was surprised that they allowed an article like this to headline an email.

A better question is, who here are true believers in this geoengineering theory? I think it is a huge load of BS and the propagators of theories like this only cast other conservative "right wingers" in a bad light but that is just my opinion.

Science has disproven these conspiracy theories time and time again, but of course if a scientist says this theory is wrong or disproven they are "paid liars" or "frauds" put in place by the government. I have only seen conjecture and false information with absolutely no real science behind these theories, and the argument I hear is "scientists are afraid to speak out!". That argument is a load of BS, scientists jump all over the opportunity to prove/disprove something considered fact/fiction. Scientists don't come out stating the government is geoengineering because there is NO SCIENCE to back that argument, if there was it would have been proven time and time again. Thats what science is based on, one scientist proving a theory with an experiment and then that theory being proven again by other scientists.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Same folks saying that the gov't is going to invoke Marshall Law and confiscate everyone's guns........

Top Bottom