WTS: Taurus M85 .38spl Snub

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fat Andy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Mandeville, LA
    Not much to say about this handgun. It goes bang when you pull the trigger. The bluing on it is exceptionally well given that I'm not it's original owner and it is an older one. Overall condition is good or better. I've put target and hollow point factory ammo through it and haven't had a single malfunction of any kind with it. I do not know if it shoots +P so you should check with Taurus before doing so. Nice pair of original wooden grips make for a great feel in the hand.

This gun has served as a truck gun and back up CC gun for me for a little over a year now. I'm looking to get something newer/different. I don't necessarily have to part ways with this, so my price is $250 OBO, no trades except for 8mm Mauser Ammo. I know people typically have mixed feelings with Taurus. I cannot say I'm an expert on their products, but I can't say anything bad about this specific firearm. It's done it's job well and continues to do so.

Must be 21 to purchase and sign a bill of sale with a Louisiana driver's license number or a valid Louisiana concealed handgun permit. Absolutely no exceptions.

1g0z2q.jpg

96f7zm.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom