Pmr30 cheap!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You guys can thank me later. Academy Sports here in Baton Rouge has a PMR30 for $400. You'd better HURRY....I don't know that they have more than one or two available. They also have .22mag if buy a gun there.

Attachments

• PMR30.jpg
      PMR30.jpg
      203.4 KB · Views: 193

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So, I've been on "the list" at the Hammond academy for a couple weeks now and got a call this morning...

7b6ee4935349eb5ba1248430b3c67a85.jpg

Guy said they've been getting 4 per week. Got there and started the paperwork, guy behind the counter starts telling me how lucky I am that the guy ahead of me on the list didn't answer or call back after 2 days of repeated messages from the clerk. Even told me his full name. I'm thinking, lucky me. Handed over the form and saw a nice middle aged lady walk up to the counter and ask about a handgun they were holding for....yeah... Guy on the list.
    I did the slowly turn away maneuver and let the scene unfold, but glanced back occasionally to keep abreast of the situation.
    "Ma'am, it's been sold"

"Aggghhhhh uh ohhhh waaaaa ah ah!!??"

"I'm sorry ma'am, we called several times over the past two days and.. "

"So, he's next then, right?"

"No ma'am. But I can put him on the list.."

"How long?"

Well, there's, lemme see, about a dozen or so, no..(flips another page on the clipboard)

"Aaaaaghh! He's.. My husband's...he's in California! He's gonna kill me! He's been looking! He's been waiting so long! Oh he's gonna KILL me!"

Well, not with a PMR 30 he ain't...

No, I didn't say it. Not right then. I waited til she worked through the screeching and panting and made it down the isle and had her last audible outburst and then looked the clerk straight in the eye and said it .
    I sure hope she remembers to take her meds today.

Last edited:

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I keep this reserved for special occasions, so LMFAO! Congrats on getting it just in time, though.

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    I've just seen a used one at the St. Bernard Indoor Shooting Center for $350, I think, if anyone is looking. Looked to be in perfect shape and tag said it had both mags and case.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom