Honey Island Shooting Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Honey Island opened yesterday. Half of the concrete shooting benches on the rifle line were knocked down and had to be rebuilt. Anything that was not securely attached was scattered for one mile down Indian Bayou.
    LDWF opened Po Boy road Monday April 4, and it took two weeks to repair the facility.
    No crowds as nobody knows they are open yet so go out and shoot.

philrab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mandeville, LA
    Myself, my mother, and my father were all warming up the pistol range Friday. Thanks to all the RO's and everyone that busted their butts to get that range rebuilt in record time.

brooksmd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2013
    Bush, LA
    With the Pearl River rising again at Pearl River (15.72 feet) there is a possibility the range will close again this weekend, Apr 22-24. Please call the info hotline (985-643-3938) or you can check the website. If you go to the website you can click on Range Conditions and be able to see latest info on the river.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Anyone know if they are open this weekend? Figured I can take my brother in law in BR shooting to get his mind off of things. Insurance company just towed his car from livingston to get assessed, and he just ripped the carpet out of his house and is now going to rip out the rest of the flooring and lower dry wall....

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    I believe they are open, was planning on going out there Saturday or Sunday. I called their info phone number to check status and it says they are open, so I'm looking forward to getting out there myself.

Top Bottom