WTT: arsenal SAM 7 Milled ak47

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Hows it going guys looking to trade my arsenal sam 7 ak.. ive had this rifle for a year and only put 400 rounds through it and of course with no issues. i had spray painted it but decided to take the paint off and when i did it took the crappy arsenal finish with it in some spots. I actually really like the way it came out lol but that may not be everyones cup of tea so if you have a trade that really flops my mop ill give you the money to have it cerakoted. I really do love this rifle but ive been wanting something else. Ejection is very healthy and the brass goes out about 8 feet at the 2 o'clock. Im looking for ak74s or stamped ak47s high quality ar15s with a 16 or 18 in barrel (free float tubes a plus) and 1-4 scope or anything interesting. If you have a m92 pap with a armbrace ill take that as partial trade with cash or accessories. valued at 1500 with everything
    The ak can come with 9 mags fully loaded and 500 rounds of wolf hollow point
    6 bulgarian
    2 yugo bolt hold open
    1 m64 yugo mag that it also bolt hold open
    ultimak with magpul light mount (shooting more than 5 mags in quick succession will melt it)
    bulgarian 4 piece flash hider
    venom tactical gasblock front sight combo with the gas block and flash hider that it 3.5 in long you can have it pinned and welded to make a kind of ak104 looking majig
    us palm battle grip that is stippled along with the stock grip
    bulgarian brown/red milled stock along with oem stock
    sling
    i can answer any questions or send more pics on request and am available at this number through text 7one8 seven 0two 05nine3 day or night located in new orleans and can travel for the right trade. Thanks !

View attachment 62975ak2.jpg

Attachments

• ak1.jpg
      ak1.jpg
      35.3 KB · Views: 96
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom