Anybody having trouble viewing on iPhone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    For about 2 weeks I get this:

f6135ead9b72a3543bdb74c5700e3902.jpg

BS header at the top of a blank white screen when I use safari . Changed my web browser to no avail. Can only view the site on tapatalk and I hate tapatalk. Only ever use it for posting pics

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I had that same issue for about 3 days. I ended up completely deleting it off my phone and then opened a new browse window and went to Bayoushooter and everything worked again.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Google bayoushooter forums. It will take you to the home page. Once you log in and your history has it stored, you will be good to go. It's because Bayoushooter now has a "mobile" layout and it has issues.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    The problem is with the mobile version of this site(which is truly awful) If you switch to full browser view it will work like normal.

notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    For about 2 weeks I get this:

f6135ead9b72a3543bdb74c5700e3902.jpg

BS header at the top of a blank white screen when I use safari . Changed my web browser to no avail. Can only view the site on tapatalk and I hate tapatalk. Only ever use it for posting pics

Same thing here for a few days. Thought it was the site but it works fine on a PC/MAC

tigerfan_9

1000 Yard Club
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Log off, close that browser window, Google search for bayou shooter forum, it will open to the mobile page, scroll to the bottom and hit full site, then login. Worked for me.

If not then when the blank page shows up, press and hold the refresh "circle arrow" and an option to request desktop version will show up at the bottom. Hit that and it will come up.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    The reason the initial home screen appears blank is because the search function is completely broken in the mobile version and the initial page default display is a "most recent" search result, which it cannot resolve, so all you see is a blank screen. The same thing happens if I try to use the search tool of the mobile site.

@Austin can you please just disable the mobile version completely. It is hideous and it doesn't work anyway.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The reason the initial home screen appears blank is because the search function is completely broken in the mobile version and the initial page default display is a "most recent" search result, which it cannot resolve, so all you see is a blank screen. The same thing happens if I try to use the search tool of the mobile site.

@Austin can you please just disable the mobile version completely. It is hideous and it doesn't work anyway.

Good idea. I'll work on it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom