NLFS: Colt 1911 Gold Cup .22 w/3 mags, upgraded trigger & front sight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Colt 1911A1 Gold Cup .22 (made under license from Walter Arms) excellent/near new condition, w/3 mags (two more than when new). Standard Government 1911-sized so many 1911 parts are interchangeable as well as holsters. Tuned trigger components (hammer, sear, trigger bow, sear spring, plus thumb safety, all tuned by a national competition-oriented gunsmith) swapped over from one of my STIs so the trigger is exceptional. OEM adjustable rear sight with Dawson FO front sight. Runs like a top with all the .22 ammo I've tried (mostly Federal and CCI). OEM box, paperwork, mag loader, plus original stock trigger parts & front sight.

Threaded barrel accepts adapters for suppressors and other accessories.

$425

PM replies, please.

Cell phone pix of Colt attached

Colt-Gold-Cup-22-2.jpg

Colt-Gold-Cup-22-1.jpg

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    In a PM a fellow member very politely :thumbsup: noted that a stock Colt Gold Cup .22 can be obtained for $389 new.

True, however, once you price out two additional mags, a trigger job with tuned STI parts (trigger bar, sear, hammer & safety instead of the gritty, crudely cast OEM junk) and a Dawson FO front sight (so the pistol can now actually shoot to point of aim), mine looks like a bargain. As for my development work, it was my pleasure and I always toss that in free of charge ;)

It's a great shooting little pistol, I'm just looking for something new to mess around with.

BTW, Colt Umarex 1911 .22 thread adapters are available for $24.99 here, http://www.thesilencerstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35_41, as well as from Gemtech, etc. Just screw of the stock barrel nut and screw on the adapter in it's place.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom