Advantage Group Hosts Tatiana Whitlock Oct 1-2 *LADIES ONLY*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    For all you fellas looking for an all female class to get your ladies into, looks like Tatiana Whitlock will be down Oct 1-2 for her women's only basic handgun for self defense class.

Link to AG's site.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    How To Contact Advantage Group ??

For all you fellas looking for an all female class to get your ladies into, looks like Tatiana Whitlock will be down Oct 1-2 for her women's only basic handgun for self defense class.

Link to AG's site.

Anybody have better contact info for the Advantage Group than what's listed on their website ?

I've sent a couple of emails to Clare, trying to get info on an upcoming class. No one has responded to either email. Are they still in business ?

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Cool.
    I've browsed the site a couple of times and could not find course pricing anywhere. Maybe I'm looking on the wrong place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not looking info on the "girls only" class -- looking for a specific piece of info about another class they are hosting.

Maybe whenever they get back they'll see my inquiries.

IGCHRIS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Madisonville
    cool.
    I've browsed the site a couple of times and could not find course pricing anywhere. Maybe i'm looking on the wrong place.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

calender on the left tool bar> pick an event > click read more (at the bottom of the event synopsis> cost would be on the top

I'm not looking info on the "girls only" class -- looking for a specific piece of info about another class they are hosting.
    Maybe whenever they get back they'll see my inquiries.

PM sent.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Being on vacation should not effect their website.

Thanks for the unnecessary snark. No it doesn't effect the website at all. The prices are on the site. It did mean we weren't answering emails for the most part.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Thanks for the unnecessary snark. No it doesn't effect the website at all. The prices are on the site. It did mean we weren't answering emails for the most part.

I only stated being on vacation should not effect their website. Just an honest statement, Not a snark remark VG.

stephenmcrna

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2013
    I listened to a Podcast with Tatiana on practically tactical. This is a can't miss for anybody trying to get their woman trained. I hope she will have a good experience and come back since she lives in Maine.

Top Bottom