2014 Can Am Maverick 1000r **100HP**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ramsey6199

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Crowley area.
    IMG_3392.jpgFor sale is my Can Am Maverick. This bike has a Highlifter kit installed as well as STI alloy wheels with (very new) Outback Max aggressive mud tires sitting on Fox Shox. It has a Audio Formz MRT full hard top complete with led spotlights in the front and rear. The top also has a marine radio with speakers. It has aluminum quick open doors, impact resistant mirrors as well as Led spotlights mounted on the pillars. It currently sits at 432hrs and is in great shape. This machine has nearly every option available installed. This bike was purchased new for around $17,000 and with all of the extras I am very firm on price and believe it is VERY reasonable.
    The only reason for sale is a purchase of a more utility based side by side. I am definitely not a dealer, just a person that doesn't need two off road vehicles
    $14,000. Open to trade for Argo Utility vehicle or possibly Jeep. Please pm trade offers as most pictures will not go through on phone. CashIMG_3388.jpgIMG_3387.jpgIMG_3389.jpgIMG_3390.jpg with firearms may be a possibility as well...
    337 349-8935
    .Feel free to call. NO TEXTS or tire kickers please. I will gladly talk to you on the phone or in person.. Title is clean and clear and ready for a new owner.
    Thanks.

Last edited:

ramsey6199

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Crowley area.
    Just noticed I posted this in the wrong category, can a moderator please move it?

Edit:
    It is moved to the correct category now.

Last edited by a moderator:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom