Rifle ranges near Nola

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phatpad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Gramercy, LA
    Nick is a great guy and I have shot at his range many many times. Not so recently lately but very frequently when my son was growing up. Took my Godson who is currently in the U.S. Army stationed in Colorado earlier this year. Chuck works a "saw" for a living. Had a great time. Also knew Nick's dad, a great guy, former gramercy police chief and Korean war combat veteran. He actually showed me his Garand he fought with. He told me he put in is duffle bag and brought it home with him. Once saw Nick's father shoot a bullseye standing at fifty yards with a 44mag pistol. He said "yep". He was in his late 60,s at the time. Blew me away. He let me shoot the rest of the rounds. Great range, Nick and staff are great folks. I highly recommend them!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Its been several years since I went to Honey Island. They committed a most serious sin in my view. They recorded the serial numbers of the guns I brought in. What I have is private and I don't want anybody accumulating any info that could constitute a data base.

I brought 6 sbr's with me to honey island this past weekend, they didn't record any serials off of any of my rifles. And we're very polite.

Sig66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2016
    NOLA Westbank
    About HI...I wonder if them recording serial #'s has anything to do with them being on a State Wildlife Mgm't area?

The Lafourche Parish Gun Range is very nice, and for $10, it's hard to beat! Just an hour from Marrero.

Nick's is pretty decent.

There is a range just south of Belle Chasse, High Point Shooting Grounds; they started as a Skeet/Trap range, but also have a pistol & rifle range. Problem is, the Corps of Engineers has him shut down, has been for over a year, due to them digging mud close to the range, for the levee work in Plaq. Parich.and it posed a safety issue to the trucks. I 've spoken to the owner twice in the last year, and nothing has changed, and he had no idea when he'd be able to re-open the rifle/pistol ranges.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    HI never wrote down any of my serial numbers when I went a couple years ago.

I would have packed my crap up as well and broken their pencil.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    MCTA range in mississippi. Located in the buffer zone of stennis. It's a diamond In the ruff. Great place to shoot $10 a day on weekends for non members

$300 a year for 24 hour access. 7 days a week.

They have a 100m 200m and soon buildING a 350m range . And have two 25m pistol ranges.

Way better then HI.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rb24
    Top Bottom