All American Gunsmithing moving

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've been in the process of moving to another location in Central, LA. Happy to say that the move is almost finished. I will be un-crating Guns and unboxing parts this week. We'll be back up and running next week. Thanks for ya'll's patience during this transition.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Good luck and keep us posted. I need to come up and see you when you are settled in.

LafM25

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    Let us know where you are moving to. I have an M14 rear lugged pillar bedding job I have been thinking of getting finished

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I've been in the process of moving to another location in Central, LA. Happy to say that the move is almost finished. I will be un-crating Guns and unboxing parts this week. We'll be back up and running next week. Thanks for ya'll's patience during this transition.

The City of Central ?

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Means that for some uninformed out of state viewer, "things going south" could be misinterpreted as him leaving you hanging in a negative way. If he flooded out, is say that is more than a valid reason to postpone whatever agreement you had and that things didn't go "south" between you two.

Not trying to argue or whatever, the internet brings us all closer than we think.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Means that for some uninformed out of state viewer, "things going south" could be misinterpreted as him leaving you hanging in a negative way. If he flooded out, is say that is more than a valid reason to postpone whatever agreement you had and that things didn't go "south" between you two.

Not trying to argue or whatever, the internet brings us all closer than we think.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Personally I dont think you have a clue. And most of us dont give a hoot what others think when we have been wronged by another. Best would have been that you didnt have posted in this thread at all. Have a good day be done with it and move on!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom