New BBQ place on the Northshore

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'll just leave this here...

27331857924_abd5b67242_c.jpg

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    Drove by it not long ago. I'll have to check it out. Especially is they have good brisket!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Drove by it not long ago. I'll have to check it out. Especially is they have good brisket!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well at least tell us if it smelled good when you drove by.

Let's just say it's a good thing I don't have to drive by any BBQ places. I would need a 'this vehicle makes abrupt maneuvers if driver smells hickory smoke' safety warning decal on back of my car.

I almost ran a stop Father's Day morning when I saw the taco stand ahead of me was open.

I have a brisket taco in my future as I type this. The place was out of them and I am fairly certain it is the best taco I never had. Yet!

Brisket Chili sounds interesting at Sticks & Bones

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Well at least tell us if it smelled good when you drove by.

Let's just say it's a good thing I don't have to drive by any BBQ places. I would need a 'this vehicle makes abrupt maneuvers if driver smells hickory smoke' safety warning decal on back of my car.

I almost ran a stop Father's Day morning when I saw the taco stand ahead of me was open.

I have a brisket taco in my future as I type this. The place was out of them and I am fairly certain it is the best taco I never had. Yet!

Brisket Chili sounds interesting at Sticks & Bones

I've only been once so far, but the wife and I ordered plenty of food to try out. We had sliced Brisket (in the picture), pulled pork, brisket beans, mac n cheese, coleslaw, and potato salad. I tried out both sauces, but the brisket was delicious without them.

Last edited:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I've only been once so far, but the wife and I ordered plenty of food to try out. We had sliced Brisket (in the picture), pulled pork, brisket beans, mac n cheese, coleslaw, and potato salad. I tried out both sauces, but the brisket was delicious with them.

I am at that point where as much as I like new places I like my old tried and true go to spots. This is one of those places I need to try.

Saturday night we tried a new place . . . meh
    Been meaning to a add a few to RCM's http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?155240-Nola-Restaurant-weekly-specials

Last edited:
    Top Bottom