what the actual hell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    It always boggles my mind. That lane is open for miles and miles. All a guy has to do is say brb I'm heading to baton rouge. Don't worry about anything else, just go.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I have mentioned before:
    On the Westbank there seems to be a love for planting things that block the view of oncoming traffic. Seems to be state, parish and even a city thing.

Then by all means go ahead and use your blinker, it won't affect the person behind you. At least you will feel better about not being the problem.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I have mentioned before:
    On the Westbank there seems to be a love for planting things that block the view of oncoming traffic. Seems to be state, parish and even a city thing.

Then by all means go ahead and use your blinker, it won't affect the person behind you. At least you will feel better about not being the problem.

There are several intersections with obstructions, I find that weird as well.

As far as signals, I'm so bad that I find myself using them in parking lots. I see that very few have as much concern for letting others know their intentions as I do.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    And why do drivers seem unable to drive down a straight road without ending up in the median catch cable or trees in dry weather and broad daylight.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    There are several intersections with obstructions, I find that weird as well.

As far as signals, I'm so bad that I find myself using them in parking lots. I see that very few have as much concern for letting others know their intentions as I do.
    I catch myself using them coming out of the driveway. I then try to knock them off before my wife notices and asks what I'm doing. I actually think they're useful in parking lots, assuming you're not approaching some a-hole who wants to beat you to a spot. Hell, even at 100+ (you know, if I ever went that fast), I signal my lane changes, and around bicyclists on River Road and Bayou Paul/Alligator Bayou.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I wonder how many people in high speed chases (either cops or the ones running) actually just instinctively use their blinkers?

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I wonder how many people in high speed chases (either cops or the ones running) actually just instinctively use their blinkers?

Apparently TOO many from the dash cam footage posted earlier on here... Pretty intense stuff! The BR cop called it out play by play, and he and another officer got shot at point blank!

Top Bottom