Update on my range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Well fellas, I haven't forgotten about hosting a bayoushooter range day (or days). I just ordered more steel plates so that shooters will be shooting at separate plates instead of sharing. Things are coming along great, and I should have shooters over in a few weeks.

One thing that would be a real help is by bringing your own steel plates, or paper targets. These plates get expensive quick! And in the meantime, if you would like to join my facebook group, please check out (Southern precision Shooters) I literally just created it and only have a few members. So please stop by and join us!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/267587136932373/

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Awesome!
    Where did you end up buying plates from?
    I have a few paper target stands I could donate to the cause if your interested.
    26e0393a7d90672d3ad8b3e3217e6f7e.jpg

2220f451d1cc751e21754d146277fe0f.jpg

Cardboard backing stays just staple paper of choice to the front.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Here are a couple pics of my range. I had posted from my phone so I was limited to what I could post. Its not in Texas, in just south of Alexandria Louisiana (Forest Hill). I currently have all the way out to 1100yds set up. And I marked off 1500yds, but will take a little work to get that completed.

Right now, my plates are at 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 1000, and 1100yds. As I stated earlier, I ordered more AR500 cause the older plates I have cant handle magnum calibers and get torn up.

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Ok ladies. I have 3 spots open for this saturday. 90% of the day will be long range, so if you bring pistols/carbines they might get a little lonely lol. But we will be shooting them as well.

Bunk39

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Bunkie, LA
    Ok ladies. I have 3 spots open for this saturday. 90% of the day will be long range, so if you bring pistols/carbines they might get a little lonely lol. But we will be shooting them as well.

I just PM'd you. I'd like to attend.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom