search warrant

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    OMG, That’s all I needed!!!! I just got back home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! They went through clothes, closets, bathroom cabinets and more!!! They checked under the couch and inside all the bed mattress tearing them apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it???? We know it's here somewhere!!!!" At least 1000 possibilities went through my mind,,, but I thought I'd let them search for whatever they are looking for. Let's see if and what they will find! I am not offering up info, in case it was not what they wanted.

Approximately a half hour later I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop, Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door".

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    The maintenance man at my church saw people wandering around the property and figured out what was going on. Apparently we have multiple hot spots and a gym for Pokemon.

He put this on the sign:

o9hizlhcqj0ghpgehb9.jpg

Top Bottom