Can things get any dumber?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    http://www.infowars.com/new-reparat...ay-black-peoples-rent-to-relieve-their-guilt/

I know, I post on this a lot, but I feel passionate about the issue. Does anybody know any slaves or slave owners? I'm part native American (like 0.5% LOL), where's my free stuff? My people were eradicated.

Seriously though, The takers and the givers in this article need to grow up. This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen yet.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Simple answer. All current slaves step up. All current slave holders and pay them

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    The descendants of the oriiginal slave owners can pay up. They tend to forget the other 50% of that equation, namely the white boys on the blue side that fought and died to give them freedom. My parents were from Indiana. Where's are our 40 acres and a mule?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The descendants of the oriiginal slave owners can pay up. They tend to forget the other 50% of that equation, namely the white boys on the blue side that fought and died to give them freedom. My parents were from Indiana. Where's are our 40 acres and a mule?

Its more like +90% of them were poor folks who couldnt aford slaves. At the time of the civil war it was down to as low as 2% of the south owned slaves.

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    I feel a lot of the the problem stems from poor education of American history. Do your homework and you'll see that blacks were not the only race or group of people "enslaved" here, and the big kicker... Black peoples in Africa sold their slaves (other black people) to the Mean ol' white southerners!

Also that the slaves that were bought here were for the most part given a better life than they ever would have had, had they stayed in Africa.

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Just another prime example of where 7 years of Obama leadership has taken us.

7 1/2 years, thank you. Should be ashamed of short changing those who lived through it. Where's my reparations for that?

Top Bottom