Hillary's America movie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    There is a new movie out entitled "Hillary's America" by Denesh Desousa. I may be spelling his name incorrectly. It opened yesterday. If you are anything like me and you are concerned over the direction this country is headed, then this is a must see for you.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    There is a new movie out entitled "Hillary's America" by Denesh Desousa. I may be spelling his name incorrectly. It opened yesterday. If you are anything like me and you are concerned over the direction this country is headed, then this is a must see for you.

Did you see the movie?

Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    It's on you tube, clinton cash is too.

I found what you referred to. Not the same. The correct full name of the movie at the theaters is "Hillary's America: History of the Democratic Party." But thanks for the info. I have 2 more things to watch.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Yeah, what I found on Youtube was just trailers and the film maker talking. But I did find some other interesting stuff, including a video from the 2008 election that really put some light on some of the things she did prior to that. I don't know if she and the Democrats have some agenda to "steal" America, but either way I just don't have any kind of warm and fuzzy feelings for the lady herself. One of the comments from one video I watched said it all, the only reason she is even in any position to be anyone in politics is because of who she is married to. That pretty much says everything when you think about it.

Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    I saw the movie and would recommend it. You will learn a lot about things and history of things and movements that you may not know...I would also recommend that you look for America 2016 or After Obama years or something like that. It was released about 4 years ago and If you watch it you will see that a lot of it has come true. Desouza went to jail because he made the movie and that sicked the IRS on him...

Mac 1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Welsh, LA
    If it wasn't for Ross Perot, Bill Clinton would of been a distant memory as the loser of the 1992 presidential race. He split the vote with the elder Bush; otherwise Clinton would of been out of the race. The Clintons are like herpes, you cannot get rid them. Rotten bastards.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom