AIWB Glock 42 Triplets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    These will be getting trimmed and finished soon.

28837161236_2fc5da716c_c.jpg

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    No worries, I just had to bust your balls when I saw an opportunity!:eek3::cool:

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Too bad it's for a wuss gun, if you ever make any that will fit my bad ass 43, let me know...lol.

But seriously, I like the design.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Too bad it's for a wuss gun, if you ever make any that will fit my bad ass 43, let me know...lol.

But seriously, I like the design.

I'd need to order a mold for a 43, which may not happen unless I eventually buy a 43.

The 42 is my summertime shorts and a t-shirt gun. Once it gets cooler, I'll bust out the G17.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I'd need to order a mold for a 43, which may not happen unless I eventually buy a 43.

The 42 is my summertime shorts and a t-shirt gun. Once it gets cooler, I'll bust out the G17.

Let me know if you need a 43 to mold some holsters.

JR1572

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Let me know if you need a 43 to mold some holsters.

JR1572

I appreciate it, but molds work better for a few reasons. If enough folks want them, I'll order the mold. The major issue with molding from an actual glock is warping the frame. I've already done it with one of my Glocks and it took a few hours with a heat gun to fix the magwell.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I appreciate it, but molds work better for a few reasons. If enough folks want them, I'll order the mold. The major issue with molding from an actual glock is warping the frame. I've already done it with one of my Glocks and it took a few hours with a heat gun to fix the magwell.

If you are gonna start building a bunch to sell etc, just buy the mold gun. It will pay for itself. Using the actual pistol is fine for a couple holsters, but prob not volume building. You could drop the mag, add blue tape layers around the mag til it fills the mag well more flush...slap the mag in and press. With that being said, you can't get too carried away with how much pressure is applied. Type of press and foam thickness plays a role as well. You have a taco/CB press I assume?

I usually build tacos on a HD200 Vacuum Press with split mold boards, but still use the CB foam press some as well...it makes a good holster too.
    Here is one I built for a guy today on CB Press. Two layers of .080 that a guy requested.

035e93323919c33a86aae0aecd24d971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom