WTS: 20" ar and Arsenal ak74

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    1.)Looking to get rid of these two rifles that I just do not really use. The first one is my good condition 20" ar FN upper on a government contract lower. Only has about 30 rounds through it for function testing (100% reliable). Comes with MBUIS. $1050 shipped.

16by39t.jpg

5a12iu.jpg

2vt9tkz.jpg

2.) Next up is my very, very lightly used arsenal ak 74; only has 35 rounds through it for function testing (only non-corrosive). I have owned a couple of these, but I can say that the action on this one is butter smooth, the smoothest I have ever felt on an ak pattern rifle. The rifle will come with one black Bulgarian magazines (circle 10 or 21). Looking for $1050 shipped. Not interested in any trades as this is funding a new purchase. SOLD

2a634ts.jpg

I accept paypal gift or regular (add 3% to total cost to cover fees). Package will ship UPS to the FFL of your choice. I am located in West Monroe, Louisiana. As stated above, I'm currently overseas but will be back on the 16th. Any other questions please feel free to ask; you can PM me or ask for my number if you prefer to communicate that way.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom