Louisiana Gun is Down

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Louisiana Gun is going to be down for a short time. We got 2' of water from the Great Flood of 2016. We have removed all the firearms to a safer & drier location. To anyone having a firearm shipped in, we will only accept them while we are there, so if they try to deliver while we are out it might cause some delays.
    Thanks in advance for your patience.

Bryan

kk5fe

Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Wow... That sucks Bryan! I was thinking about you over there. Hope your home is ok and that you get back to buisness soon!

stateguy

Aug 25, 2010
    Only 2'? Made my dad go by, looked like more in the pic he sent. Hope y'all are back up soon, gonna have to replenish my primers.

Literally only got inches in fiancee's house where my stuff was. What kind of dumbass doesn't have this stuff on a shelf? Never mind, I remember now

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks Folks,

It will be OK, no matter what happens. We aren't the only one with a problem. A lot of people are worse off and they need lots of help. If you can get out and help your neighbors & friends. It will be greatly appreciated.
    The crew and I are cleaning up and packing everything up to move out so repairs can be made. That's the good news, the bad part is we don't know how long that will take since there is so much damage to the area and all contractors are busy.

Thanks Again,

Bryan & Crew
    Louisiana Gun

The Key Master

Nov 13, 2013
    Gretna, LA
    I called yesterday to check on your shop and was advised that your shop had flooded. Very sorry to hear that. I hope you and all your staff is okay. Would like to come and help out because you guys are great people but stuck at work. Take care and see you in the future.

jphilp87

Glock
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    Dang! Keep us posted! I've subscribed to follow your progress.

We'll be ready for when you reopen!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom