VATA Training Schedule August-December

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg Lapin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    To register and/or see full course outlines, visit www.vatatrainingcenter.com/calendar
    Email casey@vatatrainingcenter.com with any questions
    Discount info posted below the list of courses
    We look forward to training with you!

Intro to Tactical Pistol
    August 27, 2016
    Price: $200* | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: None
    Develop the foundation of combative shooting skills needed in a tactical setting by exercising these skills in a variety of shooting situations. *Discounted rate of $375 if you attend both Intro and Level I in the same weekend.

Tactical Pistol Level I
    August 28, 2016
    Price: $200* | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: Intro to Tactical Pistol
    Advance to skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with a higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with your handgun. *Discounted rate of $375 if you attend both Intro and Level I in the same weekend.

Tactical Pistol Level II
    September 24-25, 2016
    Price: $400 | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: Tactical Pistol Level I
    Dive into advanced shooting drills simulating realistic situations, utilizing unconventional platforms and close quarters and contact shooting.

Intro to Tactical Pistol
    October 1, 2016
    Develop the foundation of combative shooting skills needed in a tactical setting by exercising these skills in a variety of shooting situations. *Discounted rate of $375 if you attend both Intro and Level I in the same weekend.

Tactical Pistol Level I
    October 2, 2016
    Advance to skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with a higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with your handgun. *Discounted rate of $375 if you attend both Intro and Level I in the same weekend.

Intro to Tactical Shotgun
    October 15, 2016
    Price: $200 | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: None
    Progress from basic handling and marksmanship skills to advanced shooting drills focusing on techniques used in an urban environment.

Carbine Tuneup
    October 16, 2016
    Price: $100 | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: Tactical Pistol Level I
    Four hours of DRILLS! No excuses. Get out on the range for a quickie practice!

Advanced Concealed Carry
    November 12-13, 2016
    Price: $400 | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: Tactical Pistol Level II
    Learn to work around a concealment garment through advanced drills, blind shooting situations, and a low-light shoot.

Women's Defensive Pistol
    November 19, 2016
    Price: $200 | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: None
    Ladies only! Starts with safety and the basics, then slowly builds the new shooter’s confidence in manipulating and firing your weapon.

Pistol Tuneup
    November 20, 2016
    Price: $100 | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: Tactical Pistol Level I
    Four hours of DRILLS! No excuses. Get out on the range for a quickie practice!

Intro to Tactical Carbine
    December 3, 2016
    Develop understanding and proficiency with a tactical carbine, progressing from basic handling and marksmanship skills to advanced shooting drills. *Discounted rate of $375 if you attend both Intro and Level I in the same weekend.

Tactical Carbine Level I
    December 4, 2016
    Price: $200* | Location: Slidell, LA | Prerequisite: Intro to Tactical Carbine
    Advance your skills to reduce reaction time and shoot faster with a higher degree of accuracy and increase your confidence with your carbine. *Discounted rate of $375 if you attend both Intro and Level I in the same weekend.

Intro to Tactical Pistol
    December 10, 2016

Tactical Pistol Level I
    December 11, 2016

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: casey@VATAtrainingcenter.com or greg@VATAtrainingcenter.com or destin@vatatrainingcenter.com

To register, see our full course calendar and/or view course outlines for all classes: www.VATAtrainingcenter.com

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VATAGroup

Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/VATAtrainingcenter

Stay in the fight!

VATA Discount Info:

Weekend: Discounted rate of $375 if you sign up for both one-day classes in a single weekend. (This does not apply to two-day classes)

Referral: For each new student who signs up for a course and lists your name in the "how did you hear about us" section of their registration form, you will receive a 20% discount, which can be applied to a single day of training (so if you're applying the discount to a 2-day class, it will be applied to half of the course fee). You can rack up as many of these as you can and they can be combined with LEO/Military discounts.

Repeat: Students who sign up for a course they have already taken will receive $25 off a single day course and $50 off a two-day course (Note: this discount has been adjusted as of 11/14 to account for single and two-day courses)

Military/LEO: 20% off for active law enforcement and military personnel (can not be combined with the two-day discount or the repeat customer discount, can be combined with the referral discount).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom