Bumpfiring from the shoulder.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You can even practice the amount of pain you will receive at home by repeatedly stabbing your shoulder with a broom handle.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You can even practice the amount of pain you will receive at home by repeatedly stabbing your shoulder with a broom handle.

Exactly. Clearly I dont get the obsession with this shooting style. It just seems like a redneck parlor-trick. Its funny to me the ATF has no issue with missuse redesigning the trigger like the pistol braces redesign an ar pistol.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area

I have a nice comfortable rubber butt pad on my ace stock. Yall dont have to worry about this guys shoulder hurting.

And its not something I could afford to do on a normal basis. Maybe when I hit the lotto.

Last edited:

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Looks like a stellar way to waste money.
    Ammo isn't exactly cheap.
    Also think of the practicality of this; can you really aim?

If you get a proper bump-fire stock system like the Bumpski Stock , then yes you can shoulder fire , and aim accurately with controlled automatic fire (as accurately as you would with a real select fire firearm)
    I plan on getting one and putting it on my RPK to simulate automatic fire of a LMG.

Good video on how it works, and as you can see it can , just like a Select fire weapon shoulder fired.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Or just shoot one round at a time, accurately, and not have some jiggly junk on the back of your rifle.

Gets boring. Burst firing a 75 rnd drum of 7.62 keeps things fresh. and its not really jiggly junk, its very well made. and a great alternative to those who cannot afford select fire Machine gun's, or those like me who have department issued Select fire M-4's i can practice with whenever i want.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Gets boring. Burst firing a 75 rnd drum of 7.62 keeps things fresh. and its not really jiggly junk, its very well made. and a great alternative to those who cannot afford select fire Machine gun's, or those like me who have department issued Select fire M-4's i can practice with whenever i want.

Whatever floats your boat, buttercup.

Slapping steel offhand at 100 yards isn't boring to me. Please try to use your bumpfire stock to do that and get good hits.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Whatever floats your boat, buttercup.

Slapping steel offhand at 100 yards isn't boring to me. Please try to use your bumpfire stock to do that and get good hits.

it does float my boat, buttercup.

and yes i probably could off hand hit steel @ 100m off hand with the bumpfire. ive done it with my 3 rnd burst M-4 many times.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Who really cares if someone wants to have fun now and then when a stock like this? Its shooting. There are many different styles of shooting and all can be fun and all can be enjoyed by a person at different times.

Some times a person may want to send single rounds down range for accuracy, sometimes they may want to pistol shoot metal targets and sometimes they may want to just run a couple hundred rounds down range very quickly as the AK was intended to do in the first place. Its all good and fun.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    it does float my boat, buttercup.

and yes i probably could off hand hit steel @ 100m off hand with the bumpfire. ive done it with my 3 rnd burst M-4 many times.

Cool story, bro.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Who really cares if someone wants to have fun now and then when a stock like this? Its shooting. There are many different styles of shooting and all can be fun and all can be enjoyed by a person at different times.

Some times a person may want to send single rounds down range for accuracy, sometimes they may want to pistol shoot metal targets and sometimes they may want to just run a couple hundred rounds down range very quickly as the AK was intended to do in the first place. Its all good and fun.

Agreed.

Oh I mean...b/c this is the internet and we should hate on everyone that doesn't do things we think are normal or proper or b/c they are trying to be cool and we know they aren't!

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Agreed.

Oh I mean...b/c this is the internet and we should hate on everyone that doesn't do things we think are normal or proper or b/c they are trying to be cool and we know they aren't!

Apparently Dave_M isn't mature enough to understand this. Or is just a troll.

Top Bottom