Gone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Yeah, but the SSA-E ruined it for me. I compare all triggers to it. Thought about this one for a little while and realized I would not be happy. The only thing I don't like on the SSA-E is the price tag.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Yeah, but the SSA-E ruined it for me. I compare all triggers to it. Thought about this one for a little while and realized I would not be happy. The only thing I don't like on the SSA-E is the price tag.

I feel the SSA-E is too light for an all around rifle. The SSA/G2S is just about right when it comes to a balance of weight and feel. The larue MBT isn't too bad either, comes with 2 hammer springs to help you change the weight of the pull. For bench shooting, I like the SSA-E/SD-E, but I could imagine myself getting surprised easily by the light weight.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I feel the SSA-E is too light for an all around rifle. The SSA/G2S is just about right when it comes to a balance of weight and feel. The larue MBT isn't too bad either, comes with 2 hammer springs to help you change the weight of the pull. For bench shooting, I like the SSA-E/SD-E, but I could imagine myself getting surprised easily by the light weight.

If you had said it was to light for "YOU", I would understand but IMHO, I think it's a training issue. We are not talking about a ridiculous light trigger that you blow on and it goes off. I just think people should try them before they make a decision. Been running it on my MK18 at classes and in hunting guns. It's familiar to me all around. If my finger goes on the trigger I should not be surprised when it goes bang. My safety goes of before My finger even touches the trigger. At that point, I have already made the decision to fire.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Thanks for encouraging me to spend more money.
    FWIW PSA is having a Labor Day sale SSA-E for $189.99

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom