WTT: (or sell) Tristar T-120 9mm pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RocknRolla

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Abita Springs, La
    I got this pistol in trade about a year ago and it's really just sat around collecting dust, so I figured I'd see if I could swap it out for something I'd use more often, or cash, or a mixture of both. Here's what I know about this piece...

The guy I got it from was the original owner. He bought it at Academy about a year before he traded it to me. It pretty much sat in the center console of his car it's whole life, which is why he traded it to me. He didn't shoot it much, and I've shot it even less. I'd guess this pistol has less than 200 rounds through it. I'm getting rid of it because if I had a dollar for every high cap 9mm pistol I own, I'd have a bunch of dollars that I like better than this piece, so it goes.

You can see from the pics that some of the coating is coming off. It was like this when I got it. The center console wasn't too nice to the finish, which to be truthful, isn't that great. It hasn't lost any more finish since I got it and all of the damage is purely cosmetic. For what it is and how inexpensive this pistol is it's got a great feel to it. The DA trigger is long but pretty smooth. The safety is a safety only, no decocker. The mags hold 17 and they have +2 extensions on them, so it's 19 total. 19 total! That fact alone is why I've held on to it as long as I have. It's make a great car gun, woods gun, or just a fun blaster for the range.

I'd like to trade this pistol. I'll take a partial trade plus cash or if I don't get too many trade offers I'll trade it for cash, which I will then trade for something I want more that this guy. Here's a partial list of things I'm interested in, but feel free to make another offer...

-Pump shotgun. Preferably 12 gauge.
    -Crack barrel shotgun. Also preferably 12 gauge.
    -SKS
    -.22lr pistol. Not a little pocket rocket, something more like a Ruger or Buckmark.
    -10-22
    -Black powder pistols/rifles. Copies of older stuff, not new in line stuff.
    -Table saw
    -Ham radio gear

I'm on the Northshore and would like to meet in the Mandeville/Covington area. For the right deal, I might be persuaded to travel to Slidell or Hammond. Maybe.

Here's some pics. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

t1205.jpg
    t1201.jpg
    t1202.jpg
    t1203.jpg
    t1204.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom