Random Clowns? WTF!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So, I just caught wind of this...really really stupid phenomena the other day, as I'm sure some of you have. Evil looking clowns just popping up, stalking people and the likes. Supposedly started in California...yeah, as well as some trying to lure some kids into a park in Tennessee recently. Had a couple in a grocery store in St James parish freaking people out recently and either today or yesterday one reportedly chased a kid who was waiting for his school bus in Houma.
    So...unless I missed a thread covering this, your thoughts? Would I be out of line if I had one stalking me or my children and just went straight up and administered a proper nut punch?
    Who are they?
    What is their purpose?
    This is eerily similar to the latest "Purge" movie and I ain't got the time or the patience for stupidity in the proximity of my children.

Let'er rip

http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=YEHHDSyA

17eb3da7dccf95a897556659dee1b67f.jpg

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    They need to get their nuts pulverized to dust. Especially if they are hanging around children. Let them try that BS around my child and just see if they dont get a boot to they nuts or even a lead injection! Damn freaks!

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Seems like a bunch of idiots who feel like this is something that satisfies them. I don't care, as long as they don't cross the line seeing how Halloween is around the corner. Carry on..

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    They need to get their nuts pulverized to dust. Especially if they are hanging around children. Let them try that BS around my child and just see if they dont get a boot to they nuts or even a lead injection! Damn freaks!
    Thank you! I knew I wouldn't be alone in this. They just wreak predator. I hope I'm wrong, but this sure seems like some kinda new age cult crap

- - - Updated - - -

Seems hilarious to me.
    What's really funny is that people let this kind of stuff freak them out.

Well, by their actions they have begun to freak a few people out

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I just can't stop thinking about the clown prank videos I've seen in the past. One guy running up to men and kicking them in the sackage, another stalking peeps in the hood. I think if some ill fate becomes any of them, they've asked for it.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm not a fan of clowns. I blame it on watching IT and Killer space clowns at an early age. So if I were to see one, fight or flight will kick in, and either I will avoid them or sock them right in the face, anything goes

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Its just some unemployed dumbass kids under that mask whose mom's didn't pay the internet bill so they can't play their video games and whatnot. They have nothing else better to do. And their poor momma's think their babies are out looking for a job. I honestly think it's funny if they are doing it to adults. But if it's kids they are stalking and trying to lure someplace, they need a swift kick in the nads. If you happen to see one of these fools, just confront them. Odds are they'll run like little b***hes.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Some of you boys have it all wrong about the clowns!

These clowns are looking for Love!
    I would suggest if you see one, Run up to it and grab him in a bear hug and plant a big wet sloppy kiss on it!
    I'm sure that if you passed it a little tongue to the clown that it won't turn it down!!!

Clowns need love too! Good Luck with your clown hunting.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd just tell them to keep their distance and don't try anything funny.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Congress will be calling in a ban of clown costumes for Halloween. Could trigger nationwide havoc and fear on that night of ghosts and upset tummies from too much candy. But it has to be done to protect the children. On those captain America costumes are offensive too so xnay them too.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I am going to start a training program for defense against clowns. Not to give too much away but a key thing is don't punch a clown in the face. The harder you put the clown down the harder he comes pack at you. Like so much in the strategy and tactics of self defense it is simple physics.

Proof again you can find an example of anything on youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjyo_CPkiE

I trained these two uncoordinated dorks - It was a my budget class and they had coupons, but you can see it is an incredible value even at full price.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoU1BC9-lGE

One of a colleague within the industry:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQWzZKx4_8

One for you guys that think you don't need my class because your bad ass dog will save you.
    Don't kid yourself!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cicLrHKvHs8
    If that were a clown punching bag ya boy would have had to get his scoop out.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom